Tutorials about Game Development using Unity, MonoDevelop and C#-Scripting
RTS-Project parts 4 to 6 - Buildings and units
RTS-Project parts 7 and 8 - Cursor and movement
RTS-Project parts 9 and 10 - Resources and unit production
RTS-Project part 11 - Set rally point and sell buildings
RTS-Project part 12 - Build a harvester and collect resources
RTS-Project part 13 - Building construction and a new worker unit
RTS-Project part 17- Saving and Loading Players
Unity Sudoku Solver Tutorial - Introduction
Unity Sudoku Solver Tutorial - Part 1 - Drawing the GUI
Unity Sudoku Solver Tutorial - Part 2 - Setting Sudoku numbers
Unity Sudoku Solver Tutorial - Part 3 - Load an example Sudoku
I just implemeted part 12 of Elgar Storms''s RTS-Project. This part in general dealt with the resource system.
So the features of this new Version of the RTS-Game are:
- A new harvester unit has been added
- A new building has been created. The harvester delivers its collected resources to this new refinery building
- Health bars and resource bars have been added, visualizing unit and bulding health as well as the harvester''s collection state
I am not sure about one particular part of the tutorial which did not work out for me. This is the code block from ResourceManager.cs: public static void SetResourceHealthBarTextures(Dictionary
And this is how it looks in my code:public static void SetResourceHealthBarTextures(Dictionary
For me this works just fine, but if I haved missed something in some place, please enlighten me!
So as always, below you find the actual version of the RTS-Project, just try it out!
- Move the mouse cursor to the edges of the unity screen or usse the buttons WASD to scroll.
- Press Alt and +click the right mouse button and then move the mouse to rotate.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Use the left mouse button to select and issue commands.
- Use the right mouse button to deselect.
Click to show/hide Unity web player