My variety of interests are like various puzzle pieces; when all put together make up a completed picture, which in this case is me.
I’m just making it known that I tend to write in spurts about my interests. I may go through a long phase of writing on just one my my interests. Then I may go through a phase of writing on a variety of my interests. Regardless, of what I’m writing about my intention is to give you something valuable!
Below you will find a list of my interests; what I will write about at any given time:
- JESUS! Jesus has been very 1 Corinthians 4-7 with me. I love to talk about who He and what He’s done for me (and you).
There is so much misinformation when it comes to God/Jesus’ ways and I’m eager to show that His love is RELIEF NOT RULES.
- Health and Wellness! I am a Certified Personal Trainer and have been, independently, studying Biblical Nutrition for 12+ years and obtained a Biblical Health Coach Certification at from: www.biblicalhealthinstitute.com. I have a God given passion to help restore His body back to health. It’s saddening to hear of all the sickness and disease in the world – even more saddening is the fact that the church (the body of Christ) is supposed to look differently than the world; yet, we suffer the same physical ailments as the world.
There is so much misinformation when I comes to being healthy and I’m eager to show that God’s way leads to ultimate health!
- I desire to inspire! To live Another Way Of Life requires a shift in mindset…not only my own but others also. Life is a game of giving and receiving. As you give you receive back, in abundance! Proverbs 11:25 says: A generous person will prosper;
whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
- Wealth Consciousness! We all desire to obtain our dreams/goals. The focus of wealth consciousness is increasing your internal value. By developing this internal value in yourself and others your external money and wealth will correspondingly rise automatically, without fail.
- Humor! Laughter triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use. Laughter is the best medicine!
My intention is to give you something valuable in every post… Follow me and see!